As the world seeks to combat the devastating impact of cancer, alternative remedies and protocols are garnering more attention than ever. Among these, Fenbendazole, a veterinary drug, has taken center stage, thanks in part to the advocacy of cancer survivor Joe Tippens. While this medication is commonly used to treat parasitic infections in pets, Tippens credits Fenbendazole as a key player in his battle against cancer. This comprehensive guide presents several protocols using Fenbendazole and supportive substances, such as Vitamin E, Curcumin, and CBD oil, designed to both complement conventional cancer treatments and to potentially help prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of cancer. Each protocol features a detailed dosage plan aimed at different circumstances, including those undergoing cancer treatment, those looking to prevent cancer relapse, and even those who have always been cancer-free. Please remember, it is critical to consult with your healthcare provider before initiating any new treatment plan.
Joe Tippens Original Protocol – A Supportive Approach to Cancer Treatment
- Fenbendazole (222 mg): Have one capsule thrice a week following a hearty meal. After that, pause your Fenbendazole intake for four days. This pattern should be continued weekly.
- Vitamin E (800 IU): Consume one capsule daily, without fail, after any meal of the day.
- Bio-available Curcumin (600 mg): Take one capsule twice daily, without fail, after breakfast and lunch.
- CBD Oil (25 mg): Each night before sleep, place 1-2 drops (adding up to 25 mg) beneath your tongue.
Remember, Fenbendazole is not easily absorbed by your body due to its water-repelling nature. Thus, to boost its absorption, always take it with or after a meal.
Joe Tippens Modified Protocol – A More Intensive Complementary Cancer Treatment
- Fenbendazole (222 mg): Consume one capsule daily, without skipping, after a substantial meal.
- Vitamin E (800 IU): Take one capsule or its equivalent in any other form daily, without fail, after any meal of the day.
- Bio-available Curcumin (600 mg): Consume one capsule twice a day, without fail, after breakfast and lunch.
- CBD Oil (25 mg): Each night before bed, take 1-2 drops (totaling 25 mg) under your tongue.
It’s essential to note that Fenbendazole generally doesn’t affect individuals who do not have liver or kidney diseases. According to Joe Tippens, you may take Fenbendazole daily, seven days a week.
How to Prevent Cancer Relapse: A Prophylactic Protocol
- Fenbendazole (222 mg): After enjoying a generous meal, take one capsule thrice a week. Then, give yourself a break from Fenbendazole for the next four days. Make sure to maintain this cycle every week.
- Vitamin E (800 IU): Treat yourself to one capsule, or an equivalent form, each day after you’ve eaten a meal.
- Bio-available Curcumin (600 mg): Follow your breakfast and lunch with one capsule each time, every day without fail.
- CBD Oil (25 mg): As the day ends, before tucking in for the night, put 1-2 drops (adding up to 25 mg) under your tongue.
- Finally, consider scheduling annual cancer imaging tests and routine tumor marker screenings every few months. If you’ve remained cancer-free for five years, you can consider reducing the frequency of these tests.
Cancer Prevention Protocol for Individuals who have Always been Cancer-Free
- Fenbendazole (222 mg): After a heavy meal, take one capsule thrice a week that is fenbendazole 222mg. For the following four days, don’t take any Fenbendazole. Repeat this process for a total of ten weeks. Then, take a ten-week break from the regimen. After that, restart the cycle.
- Vitamin E (800 IU): Every day, after a meal, consume one capsule or another form of Vitamin E.
- Bio-available Curcumin (600 mg): After your morning and midday meal, take one capsule each time, every day without skipping.
- CBD Oil (25 mg): Each evening, just before you go to bed, place 1-2 drops (totaling 25 mg) under your tongue.
Check out the shop page for more information.